Buy Capegard 500 mg (Capecitabine), Capecitabine is used alone or in combination with other drugs in the treatment of following cancers: stomach (gastric), colon, colorectal cancers, and advanced breast cancer. It is also used in prevention of recurrence after complete removal of tumor by surgery in colon cancer.
$50.00 – $179.00
How it works
Common side effects
Nausea, Nose bleed, Cold sores, Herpes infection, Constipation, Dehydration, Depression, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Eye irritation, Dry eye, Swelling of joint, Fever, Flatulence, Gastrointestinal bleeding, Hair loss, Headache, Increased bilirubin in the blood, Indigestion, Insomnia, Decreased red blood cell count, Decreased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Bronchitis, Lung infection, Nail disorder, Skin inflammation, Skin loss, Stomach pain, Tingling sensation, Fatigue, Weight loss
Interaction for Capegard
Food : It is better to take this medicine with food.
Alcohol : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Pregnancy : It is unsafe to use during pregnancy. Human and animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus. The potential benefits may warrant the use in pregnant women despite potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
Lactation : It is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
Expert advice for Capegard
• Capecitabine should be taken with water within half an hour of taking a meal.
• Inform your doctor if you are suffering from high or low levels of calcium, cardiac toxicity problems or hand and foot syndrome.
• Inform your doctor if you have a history of diabetes, nervous system disorders or are taking medication for blood thinning.
• Inform your doctor if you are taking any medications for gout (allopurinol), fits (phenytoin), or cancer (folinic acid, oxaliplatin, bevacizumab).
• Capecitabine may cause dizziness or nausea and so it is recommended not to drive or use heavy machinery immediately after taking it.
• Treatment with capecitabine need to be permanently discontinued in patients who experience a severe skin reaction.
• Women who are planning to become pregnant should use two methods of contraception while on this therapy and thereafter as recommended by the doctor.
• Men who are going to use this therapy should not father a child while on this therapy and thereafter as recommended by the doctor. They should also seek guidance and counselling on sperm conservation before taking this therapy.
Frequently asked questions for Capegard
Yes, capecitabine is a generic. It is approved by the FDA. It is effective when taken for a condition at a dose for the duration prescribed by the doctor.
No, capecitabine is not an anthracycline.
Q. Is capecitabine cytotoxic?
No. Capecitabine is a cytostatic (stops the growth of cells) agent.
Q. How is it administered?
It is administered as a tablet.
Q. Where is capecitabine absorbed?
Capecitabine is quickly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.
Q. How is it metabolized?
It is metabolized in the liver and tumor tissue.
Q. How quickly does capecitabine work?
Capecitabine works based on intensity and severity of cancer. Please ask the doctor how quickly it will work.
Q. How long does it stay in the system?
Capecitabine is known to have side effects like hair loss/ tiredness/ diarrhea and affects skin. Please inform the doctor about any side effects that you observe while on therapy.
From Where I can Buy Capegard 500 mg?
GenMedicare is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Capegard 500 mg online and assure maximum benefits.
We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
Cipla Pharma, India