Buy Atavir 300 mg (Atazanavir), Atazanavir is used in combination with other anti-retroviral medicines for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) infection. Atazanavir belongs to a group of medication called azapeptide HIV-1 protease inhibitor. It inhibits some viral polypeptides in the HIV-1 infected cells of the body and inhibits and prevents maturation of virus in the cel….
How it works
Common side effects
Kidney stone, Abnormal liver function tests, Cardiac conduction abnormalities, Bile duct stone, Depression, Diarrhoea, Fever, Glucose intolerance, Headache, Insomnia, Muscle pain, Nausea, Stomach pain, Vomiting
Expert advice for Atavir
• Before taking atazanavir, inform you doctor if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
• Inform you doctor if you have or ever had any liver problems or liver disease including hepatitis B or C or kidney problems.
• Discuss with your doctor about necessary precautions to be taken to avoid spreading of HIV virus to others.
• Atazanavir should not be used in children who weigh less than 10 kg or who weigh 25 kg or more.
• Consult your doctor if you experience sudden or spontaneous bleeding.
Frequently Aasked Questions for Atavir
Cipla Pharma, India