Meanwhile, the case of receiving E-MAILS on your spam folder is shout-out headache for busy people. Spam folder is also recognized as a ‘bulk e-mail’ or ‘junk e-mail’ on variant mailing accounts. Unsolicited Bulk E-MAIL (UBE) is another unfamiliar name of Spam E-MAILS. In an easier way, you can understand the definition of Spam E-MAILS like; you receive something without your choice. According to GenMedicare Company, we avoid sending out spam messages fully, hate supporters, and make supporters forcefully to don’t send spam E-MAILS. There are some recommended Spam Filters as listed;
- GFI Mail Essentials
- Cloud Mark
In the above list, all three top spam filters are varying in pricing and plans. Such as, ClearMyMail charges $25 annually with 18 ways of checking E-MAILS. We openly state that we are opponents of spam supporters, and in accordance with the reality, we highly suggest the tab for the subscription fees by offering you free of charge if you make your next order with us. For availing free offer, kindly contact us directly via EMAIL admin@GenMedicare.net or can contact us only filling ‘Contact Us’ form. Don’t Fight With Spam E-MAILS Alone, Bear in Mind the Following 08 General Issues That You Face Unknowingly:
- Have a Suspicious Eye: Most dangerous spam mails are those that you receive on your inbox instead of spam or junk folder. Above all, the mail contains kind words plus changes your normal mood into greedy. Like, when you start reading a ‘Rich Spam E-MAIL’ and naturally you have mouthwatering. (Recently, one and only landlord died and left his all estate in vein. I thought you could heal me out and grant me account number so I could transfer the little percentage… blah blah…). So, please avoid having all ears on such spam mails that involve you in a future peril.
- Keep Nodding ‘No’ to Abusive Mails: One easier way to stop receiving specific spam mails that you note down the definite ID, and login to your mailing account, then go the settings and for the completion you can follow the further directions yourself. You can avoid receiving particular abusive words, such as; “s**”, “naked”, or “porn”, you can set the settings up yourself within few minutes.
- Keep Switch On: Most of the Internet providers offer to block receiving spam mails. In this particular case, you need to switch on or can direct contact to your internet provider to keep spam filter switch on. If this is not the way to avoid getting spam mails, so you need to subscribe the spam filter third party as mentioned above the top ones. One general research is that there are around 1000 to 3000 spam mails sent per day on per account.
- Never Forget Unsubscribe: Over the Internet, you sign up on umpteen e-commerce sites for online shopping and much more. So, unknowingly you avoid un-marking the option whether you want to receive relevant newsletters of the certain site or not. And, in a hurry you register with an email subscription. If you have done the same process and getting more emails in this way, no need to be worry. You can unsubscribe such emails via scrolling down on one of the same bulk emails. There you will see the written words in a shorter font, like; if you want to unsubscribe so please click on the link and something like that. After completing the ‘Unsubscribed’ process, hopefully you will not receive such emails again in the future.
- Don’t Ignore the Cookies; Almost people have no basic knowledge regarding cookies. You must know about it that it is essential for your easy-to-use. Cookies trace the IPs and keep remembering the address. The Sites’ cookies allow your entry without going through the entire validation check process. But the issues are when you receive such spam mails that come along with cookies. Yea that spam emails, are very terrible for you, you can avoid such mailing cookies to collect your data by using particular software.
- Never Forget Using Zip-Locks: It is an important plus the easiest point that you use Zip or Encrypt software for your protection. Most of the best computer and laptop companies come up with such software already installed. If you have an old one, so you need to install it manually, that is free of cost; you can install it via landing on winzip.com third part site.
- Don’t Be Personal While Working: There is a familiar proverb ‘Mind Your Own Business’, you use it when someone interrupts. In the way of avoid receiving spam E-MAILS, you need to avoid sharing your own information with yourself. That is bit strange to say the proverb yourself ‘Mind Your Own Business’, but please; say yourself when you are standing in front of the mirror. One last picking point of this point is that if you have no anti-spam software installed on your computer and similar devices then you need to avoid sharing your personal details with yourself, as well. Especially, on your workplace, never use the provided computer without having mail-filtration software. First ask to your boss that you want to install anti-spam software, after the permission, must find out the best one of recommendation list, slightly above.
- Keep Update: However, you are a lazy man, along this vice you are enough conscious person regarding spam filters. Due to your laziness, you avoid updating software at the right time. This is an essential reminder, never be a lazy on that time when your installed anti-spam software reminds you again and again, and you keep clicking on the button ‘Remind Me Later’. Hey folk! What are you waiting for happened? That water goes up to your head. Please, stay alert, and keep renewing your anti-spam software in time. This instant step will help you avoid involving in the future damages. These are the basic but very important points. Some of them are very general, one of the major issues of all issues is that, despite general issues, you ignore following them due to your rigid routine and laziness, as well. All in all, you need a full package of spam filter that protect your personal information from hackers. Never underestimate your wallet than your self-protection. Our priority is to make your internet life safe as much as we can do. Please, don’t hesitate to contact us; we welcome you to our service by core of the heart. In hopes, you will live your web-life peacefully!